- A new app has been submitted to Apple and will be available shortly: X-Stitch
- PicCap has been updated with a new interface, iPad and Retina support
Update: All issues have been resolved and you should be able to upload the quests and download them in the wowQuests app. Simply upload them again using the wowQuestsSync program (if you previously uploaded the data successfully it should still be available).
Original post: Due to a server upgrade by our provider, syncing quests is temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issue within the next few days.
Two new apps have been approved by Apple and are now available on the App Store.
Picture Caption Update 1.1 is now available. Changes include:
- Apply captions to existing pictures. Using the new Camera Roll button, simply tap a picture to save a copy with text applied to it (only the custom text is applied, not the date)
- After taking a picture in camera mode, a thumbnail of the picture is displayed in the bottom-right for 10 seconds. You can tap this thumbnail to show a preview of the picture full-screen.
- Using the new thumbnail preview, you have the option to e-mail the picture quickly within the app or copy it to the clipboard.
Warcraft Achievements update 1.4 is now available. Changes include:
- Online links added to all achievements (Thottbot and Wowhead). When tapped it downloads the achievement page with comments inside the app (with the option to open in Safari and exit the app or go back to the app description)
- Removed link to Warcraft Quests from the About page as it is no longer available
- Added Fall of the Lich King to the Browse by Zone and Browse by Category options
New application Agile Planning Cards is now available on the App Store for free!
For more details click here.
We received a notice that the Warcraft Quests app is infringing on Activision Publishing, Inc.’s rights and have decided to remove it from the App store until further notice.
If you already purchased the app, thank you for your support; you should still be able to use it and sync your in-game quests.
Update! Warcraft Quests 1.3 has been approved by Apple and should be available shortly. Changes include:
- New “Browse by Reputation” button. Select from a list of factions and browse all quests that include reputation gains for that faction.
- Sort quests! All quest lists in the app include a Sort button in the top-right that allows you to sort ascending or descending by Name, Level or Reputation (if using the new Browse by Reputation button).
- Synchronize completed quests with in-game data! A free application is now available to transfer all completed quests from in-game to the Warcraft Quests app using the internet. For more information click here.